The art and science of “optimizing” your website (both internally and externally) so that it ranks higher in the natural/organic listings of a search engine.
SEO helps you to be found via Search Engines
In On-page optimization we mainly focus on:
- Site Content – Quality content, which is indexable
- Site Architecture – Crawlable link structures
- Keyword usage and targeting
- URL Structure
- txt – Robots.txt is a text file webmaster create to instruct robots (typically search engine robots) how to crawl and index pages on their website.
- XML – Sitemaps are an easy way for webmasters to inform search engines about pages on their sites that are available for crawling.
- Broken Links
- Canonicalization – every resource on your website has a single web address (URL).
- 301 Redirects – Redirecting users from one page to the other
- Improving Page Speed